Friday, November 7, 2008

Hope your BDay is delish-Hanna Stamps Challenge




Here is my take on the Hanna Stamps (HSNRC1) challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers. I used Baking Riley and colored him in with my Copics. I used the new DCWV Sweet Stack. I've only been able to find the 6x6 stack at Ms but would LOVE to find the 12x12 of this paper as it is totally adorable!! The sentiment is from Stampendous Merry Muffins set that was an exclusive set to eclecticpaperie.com. Thanks for looking!! :)

3 comments:

Candice said...

This is SO adorable, Jennifer!! LOVE that paper and sentiment with this Riley - wonderfully done!!

AuBien said...

Super cute! I love the cupcakes! And I love the layout of this card. Shae

Karen said...

So cute!! I love it. I can't wait to find this stack. That paper looks yummy!