Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I just want to say how incredibly honored I am to receive a blog award!! This one came from the fabulously creative, Leah. She has an awesome blog and is always posting some of the most gorgeous stuff. She's also a design team member over at SOUS. They've got some amazing sketches so hop on over and check them out!! Thanks again, Leah...you rock!!
So, as part of this blog award, I'm supposed to list 10 things that "knock your socks off".
1. My Husband-who provides all the funding for my scrapping addiction and who never questions me.
2. My boys...Max and Evan-who provide all the super cute inspiration and smiles so I can "scrap it all"
3. My parents-for always being there.
4. Friends-Scrappin' friends are the best and MB buddies ROCK!
5. Cricut MB-I've met some of the best people over on the Cricut MB...and lifelong friends.
6. Cub Scouts-I learn something new every day from them.
7. Books-If it weren't for Twilight...I'd never have known that I was in love with a vampire ;)
8. Acapulco's-the best Mexican food around.
9. SWARMS-because they are just too much fun!!
10. Snow in the forecast-still makes me feel like a kid to see it and anticipate its arrival!!
I'd like to pass this award on to...
1. Candice-whom is the person that I've been friends with longest on the MB. And she opens up her own "bed and breakfast" when I come up for SWARMS!!!! She also got me started on this whole blogging thing and also she needs to update her own blog. ;)
2. Karen-whom I first met at a SWARM and became instant friends with.
3. Andrea-whom is new to the Cricut world but it totally rockin' with that bug!!