Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas from the Bockelmans! We had our family pictures taken a week ago Sunday at JCPenney. They did a wonderful job again this year. Here is our family picture. I just love how it turned out. I was able to get outfits that all the red matched on. LOL
Here's a picture of just Charlie and I. We haven't had our picture taken alone since I was pregnant with Max. The photographer talked us into it even though I didn't want to but I'm glad he did because I love it. I'm also excited to show off my new-do. I got it cut right after Thanksgiving. Got some length cut off and lots of layers put in along with some long side-swept bangs.


The boys together. I can't believe how big they're getting.


Max with husky.


Evan with his Christmas turtle.

3 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Awesome photos, Jennifer!

Bev said...

Absolutely beautiful pics, Jennifer
The boys are getting so big. Love the pics of them with their animals.
Thanks for sending me a notice as I am not on the new cricut board much at all.
Merry Christmas to you and family.

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Absolutely and totally darling!!!!
My hubby actually asked me this year why we don't take pictures! LOL! So I guess next year!!!
These are WAY wonderful!!!
Thanks for sharing them!!!!!