Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 4th of July...a little early



Here are a couple of 4th of July cards that I whipped up last night. DH has been working evenings so I put the boys to bed early and went to town stamping. My dear friend, Candice picked up these adorable stamps by Stampendous at Archiver's for me. They are called Patriotic Pair and are just too cute for words. I just love that they are little kids!! :) I used Nesties to cut out the rectangles and scalloped rectangles. I colored the images in with Copics and masked off my main image to add fireworks behind them. I used some bling in the middle of the fireworks and accented the card with some ribbon. The background paper is from my stash and is by Doodlebug. TFL

2 comments:

Sheena said...

really cute..I love your blog..I have a Award for you on my blog.

Natalie said...

Your cards are SUPER cute!! I also left an award for you on my blog! I didn't realize Sheena had already done this!! Double Lovely Blog!!