Monday, July 6, 2009

VERY busy...

trying to get caught up on my scrapping so I can start on this years' Disney albums!!! Here are several LOs that I have finished recently.


Here are Max and Evan on St. Patrick's Day. I cannot believe that I'm still scrapping pics from March...I'm NEVER this far behind. :( I'm trying my hardest to get caught up. I used the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cart for the shamrocks and the Opposites Attract Cricut cart for the title using the Upright and Opposite features. I bought the boys' shirts at Walmart and just had to get a picture of the back too.


And here my two having a blast in their battery powered Lightning McQueens. We bought these cars 3 years ago when we bought our new house and I've never scrapped pics of them playing in them. Since Cricut has come out with the Cars cart, there was no better time than now to scrap them. They were being very silly back in March playing with these so I got these awesome pics of them being loving brothers!! I used the Cricut Cars cart for Lightning McQueen and for the title too. I chalked the title to look like flames.


Here is my DS, Evan, with his very cool tattoo. DH gave him his first tattoo while I was gone at a Swarm back in April. And then he remembered to take these awesome pics because he knew that I'd want to scrap it. I again used the Cricut Cars cart and found the awesome title "Custom Body Art" on the cart and Ramone was just a perfect fit!! I chalked the flame on Ramone. Background paper is from the DCWV Rockstar Stack.


Here is my DS, Max, with his new glasses. He started to come home from school with headaches so it was time to get his eyes checked and sure enough he needed glasses to correct the astigmatism that he has in both eyes. I came up with the title and then remembered that there were Little Red Riding Hood cuts on the Cricut My Community cart. I added real ribbon to her braids and made the little wire-rimmed glasses for the wolf. I added Primas to her little basket. Background paper is from the DCWV Summer Stack from last year. TFL

2 comments:

AuBien said...

Awww...Max looks so sweet in his glasses! I had the same thing in second grade...headaches followed by glasses! Glasses helped alot! Give Max a high five for me!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You make the most awesome layouts, I love them all.

If you think you are behind with still scrapping from March then I won't tell you that I am 2 1/2 years behind.

cheers
Kaye x