Friday, September 18, 2009

Just 2 more cards!!

Here are 2 birthday cards that I've made recently. I used the new Everyday Paper Dolls cricut card for this one. My DH turned 31 a couple of weeks ago and he loves to golf so I made this little golfer card for him. I chose to have the little paper doll with the screaming mouth so it looked like he was screaming FORE. I also cut the letters in different sizes so it looks like he's screaming it. I heat embossed his clubs with silver so they looked like metal and pieced the golf bag together and added the Purdue P so it matches his bag.


This one was made using the Hello Kitty Font Cricut Cart. I got it a few weeks ago and loved the Hello Kitty ballerina. I whipped up this card using her. I used my Cuttlebug and embossed the background using the Happy Birthday folder. I also used my Martha Stewart Lacy edge punch and some Primas and bling.

3 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I love them both, I want the Every Day Paper Dolls but also want Winter Woodland and can't decide which to get first.

hugs
Kaye x

AuBien said...

Great cards! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

hey there!!!!!!!!! just wanted you to know I passed a blog award to you....
oh, my Dad went to Purdue! loveee this! my husband turns 30 next week!