Friday, September 18, 2009

New cards using From My Kitchen!!

This is such an awesome new Cricut cart! I was really wanting it just for use for LOs of when my two help me bake but after looking through my stamps, I found some awesome sentiments that paired nicely with cuts from the cartridge.

To Perk You Up...This sentiment is from a Stampendous set called From the Kitchen. I think it worked perfectly with the coffee pot. I used my Martha Stewart Loopy Punch on the background square and added some Primas and bling.

You Always Pop Up When I Need You...This sentiment came from a stamp by Great Impressions. I just love it. I cut the toaster and bread from the From My Kitchen cart and added some Primas and brads. I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder too. I just love the little plug trailing behind the toaster!! :)


A Bun in the Oven...The sentiment for this card is one of those cheapy $1 Studio G stamps from Michaels. I just love those little stamps. There are so many perfect little sentiments on them. The oven was cut using From My Kitchen and the bun is from the Paper Doll Dress Up cart. I paired it with some Primas and brads.

2 comments:

Debbie Goforth said...

Hey Jennifer how you been? Haven't seen you or heard from you in awhile.... I love the cards I especially love the "to perk you up" one!

Cheyenne said...

Hello! I love your bun in the oven, and was wondering if you have thought about going commercial? if so, I would really like to order some of those!