Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lincoln Campout

This is my first LO post over on the new Cricut MB. It's nice to have a MB that moves fast again but I'm still trying to learn how to navigate my way through all the forums. I finished this LO a while back but couldn't get my scanner to work right. These pics are from a year ago from our first Cub Scout campout. We had a blast as you can tell by the pictures. I used the Campout cartridge for everything. Everything is inked and layered. Background paper is by Cloud 9 Design and it's part of their Happy Halloween Dustin T. Dust line. TFL

4 comments:

AuBien said...

Love it!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Great layout! Every time you post a camping layout, I long for this cart!

Suzy said...

I'm trying to get used to the new MB too - great layout! love all the cuts! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I was thinking of you today...I haven't been blogging for awhile let alone on the MB at all!
We had a weekend away and my poor Mommy is in the hospital, again! I actually need to try and contact one of my sisters and see how she is doing...she had to have her appendix removed and recovering has been hard for her.
So to say the least, its been kinda too crazy around here for awhile!
LOVE your page though and super glad to see it!!!!