Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Zombie Farm


I've been working on this LO off and on for 2 weeks (more off than on). Life has just gotten SO busy. I stay super busy with Cub Scouts and all that goes on with that. I really thought that it'd be no problem being a leader for Evan's Den and being an assistant to Charlie for Max's Den but it has proven to be quite the task with planning 2 meetings. Plus we just finished up selling popcorn with the Scouts where I served on the Popcorn Committee this year. We got the last of our popcorn delivered yesterday!! WOOHOO. The boys did wonderful this year. They sold together and sold $1,819! I'm very proud of them.

Anywho, back to the LO. We had taken the boys to this haunted house several years ago but we went to the no-scare version. It was still scary. I thought that they'd be up for the full scare version this year. I remember going to haunted houses when I was their age. So, we bribed them to actually go and they took it. This is our local haunted house right here in Newburgh. It's not too scary but it is to a kid. Max was OK with going but Evan was absolutely terrified. His face shows it in the pictures. The one of him crying hysterically is after we went through. They chased us out with a real circular saw and it freaked him out! I printed the pics in black and white to add the scare-factor! I used Cricut Happy Hauntings for every cut on here. I absolutely LOVE the font that's on this cart! I made a duplicate LO for Max so that's what took so long was cutting everything twice and piecing everything together. I also used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch. I did my journaling the tombstones. TFL

3 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

That font is fabulous! Love this spook-tacular layout!

Savahanna said...

I love the font. Great LO.

Candice said...

VERY cool LO, Jennifer!! I love the cuts and the pics is B&W are just perfect! Poor Evan - the look on his facve is priceless!