Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Dog and his Boy (SOUS)


I played along with the SOUS challenge again from 2/5. I've been needing to scrap these pics and this sketch worked perfectly. We take our boys to Build A Bear every year for them to either build a new animal or buy new clothes for their old animals for their birthdays. Evan saw this adorable dog named Hearts Dalmatian. He's just the cutest thing and he goes perfectly with another heart doggie that he built 2 years ago...Puppy. She's a white dog with pink and red hearts all over her fur. I used my Cricut for all the cuts. The squares and hearts are from George, the dog is from Doodlecharms, and the title is from Opposites Attract upright feature. I cut a red heart to go over the dogs eye instead of the circle that is supposed to be there so he looks like Evan's dog. I also cut smaller hearts for the heart shaped spots that his dog has too. I also did some inking with black and white inks. Printed papers are from Creative Imaginations.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love the hearts on the dog - he he!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my gosh.....adorable! Everything is super sweet but my fav part...other than the great photos is your title! Awesome work!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job Jennifer. Left you a comment on the MB. Will put in for twice on the cady!

Anonymous said...

hiya sweets!
this is toooo sweet! oh my gosh!
you know that doggy is a favorite of mine!
just adore this take on the sketch!

Sandy said...

Hey Hey Hey...Hi Jennifer...you did a fantastic job with the sketch this week...I love love love the colors and that cute little pup...there was no BAB when my boyssss were small so my youngest goes with me now...silly us...I love it!!!